1. Power of attorney simply signed by the applicant.
2. Three sets of specimens or representations of the design.
3. The name, business, nationality and address of the applicant.
4. The class (es) in which the design is to be registered.
5. The article(s) covered by the design and the material used in producing these items.
6. A description of the design pointing out its novel aspects.
MULTIPLE FIGURE APPLICATION
No provision exists.
For two consecutive terms of 5 years each.
NOTE: Design applications accepted by the Registrar are published in the Official Gazette. There is a 2-month period open for filing opposition by any interested party. Such a registration is affected without any novelty examination at the applicant’s responsibility.