1. Power of attorney, legalized.
2. Certificate of incorporation, legalized.
3. 2 copies of the specifications in English with Arabic translation.
4. 2 sets of formal drawings and 2 sets of drawings without any Latin numerals or words.
5. Deed of assignment from the inventor(s), legalized.
6. Copy of priority document instead of certificate of incorporation, if priority is claimed, legalized.
All the above documents may be submitted within 3 months from filing date.
There is no provision for filing an opposition.
The term of protection is 20 years from filing date.
A patent has to be worked. If the patent is not being fully exploited by the patentee within 3 years from the date of grant or 2 consecutive years, the patent will be subject to compulsory licensing under the provisions of the law.
Local novelty is required.
Special Protection Rights
Patents of Addition.