NON PCT APPLICATION
1. Power of attorney, simply signed.
2. Specification and abstract in English or French in triplicate.
3. 3 sets of formal drawings.
4. Copy of priority document, if priority is claimed, certified.
5. Original or certified copy of deed of assignment.
(i) Power of Attorney (simply signed) – can be late filed within 3 months of notification;
(ii) Specification, claims, drawings, and abstract in English or French – required on the day of filing;
(iii) Assignment of Priority Rights – can be late filed within 6 months;
(iv)Copy of PCT International advertisement – required on day of filing;
(v) Copy of International Search Report – can be late filed, no set deadline; and
(vi)Copy of International Preliminary Examination Report – can be late filed, no set deadline.
There are search options available for official search as long as they are granted and published in the official gazette.
6 MONTHS grace period with surcharge for late payment of fees.
Also note that annuity fees are payable on pending applications from the anniversary of filing.