1. A Power of Attorney simply signed on Form P-28.
2. Name, address and nationality of the applicant.
3. An abstract of the invention of no more than 200 words.
4. Three copies of the specifications and claims.
5. Three sets of the drawings relating to the invention, if any.
6. A certified copy of the application giving the filing date, number and country, if the application is to be filed with a priority claim.
Fee for the maintenance is due annually on the anniversary of the filing date and can be paid before the grant.
Six month grace period is allowed with the payment of surcharge.