Designs are protected through registration with the competent office. A separate application has to be filed in each jurisdiction. Such a registration is effected without any novelty examination at the applicant’s responsibility.
1. Power of attorney duly legalized up to the Palestinian Consulate.
2. Three sets of specimens or representations of the design.
3. The name, business, nationality and address of the applicant.
4. The class (es) in which the design is to be registered.
5. The article(s) covered by the design and the material used in producing these items.
6. A description of the design pointing out its novel aspects.